1. Domains and ports
- Lumion requires access to the domains and ports below.
- Port 80 is unsecured via HTTP and port 443 is secured with TLS via HTTPS.
- Static IP addresses are not used.
1.1: Download Manager:
- product-download-storage.lumion3d.net (port 80)
- downloadmanager.lumion3d.net (port 80)
1.2: Assorted functionality:
- *.lumion3d.net port (port 443)
- *.lumion.com (port 443)
- *.lumiontech.net (port 443)
- osm-tile-service.lumion3d.net (port 443)
- atlas.microsoft.com (port 443)
- *.mapbox.com (port 80)
- *.osm.org (port 80)
- *.openstreetmap.org (port 80)
Note: The OpenStreetMap functionality in Lumion will not work if the computer accesses the internet via a proxy server.
You can test if your access is via a proxy server by clicking here. It should return a result of "No proxy server detected".
1.4: MyLumion Panoramas
- *.mylumion.com/* (port 443)
- *.lumion.com/* (port 443)
1.5: YouTube uploads:
- www.googleapis.com (port 443)
- accounts.google.com (port 443)
1.6: Email addresses:
Regarding email senders, you should also ensure that the following are whitelisted in your email software, so that you can receive the Getting started with Lumion emails: